Friday, September 24, 2010

My Favorite movie

My favorite movie is FRED THE MOVIE. That is my favorite because it is so funny.And I like because is sad and funny at the same time.I like the characters from the movie  because they are so mean to Fred accept a girl who is nice to him.Fred haves a crush on this girl who her name is Judy.Fred is trying to talk to Judy but he can't because he is nervous and there's a bully that is trying to keep Fred away from Judy's house. But Fred keeps trying and never give up, and that's why I like Fred The Movie!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like FRED THE MOVIE because is funny right and the other thing that a like is when JOHN CENA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that movie too but it was kinda annoying=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie is weak...its startinq to qet annoyinq..!!!

    ReplyDelete