Monday, September 20, 2010
The least effecting game
The least effecting game is called, The Rescue Squad. That game didn't teach me alot , because there where just a little bit of information.In the game you haded to rescue the animals, from being in danger .But it does not teach you of how to feed the pets or how to take care of the pets.And sometimes it did not teach how much to feed the dog, and cats.So that's why that game is my least effecting game.The game did have a little bit of information.The game teach me a litte bit, becauseit did not have alot of information of what do you need to do.And the game was trying to teach me how to take care of the dogs and other pets,like when do I have to take my pet to the vet so he/she can take the shots.And at the first time I was playing I thougth that the game was going to be my favorite game, but I din't like it alot.And I that the game will be fine for other people or children.What was confusin is that the game will start all over,just for no reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i know that is the least effictive game it is a all right game to
ReplyDelete