Thursday, November 29, 2012

Present Your Hidden Object Game

The Big Idea: Describe your learning topic for the game. What is the most important thing you want your players to learn?I think that the players will learn about the history of back then.They are also going to learn about what pirates use to use in the back days.
  • Research: What kind of research did you do? What did you learn about your topic?I learned that the pirates use a lot of stuff .Like for an example I hided the pirates foot,and they need food to survive.
  • Making Decisions: How did your ideas change as you worked on your game?I was thinking at first I was going to make science, but then I thought that social studies is my favorite subject.
  • Mastering Programming: What Game Ingredients and Help Center resources have been most useful to you so far, and why?It was hard choosing the ingredients because all of them were so good.But I only choose timer.
  • Overcoming Challenges: Which part of making the game was most difficult for you? How did you overcome this difficulty? What features are you most proud of in your game?The difficulty was making the object dissapear,because since I was in 6 grade globaloria was hard for me,because I did learnd it but I forgot the steps.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment