Friday, May 11, 2012

My Game

My game that my partner and I made is about suicide.Suicide it's like someone wants to kill themselves,because of bullying and rumors.In our game you have to pass the level 1 without touching the bad objects.Like for example the objects are,knife,rope,and a cigar.But if you touch one of this things you will lose and start all over.Then when you pass level 1 you can go to level 2.In level 2 you got to drag all the good items to the girl.I think that people will play it because you learn about suicide of whats good for you and whats bad for you.My game didn't turn out good but at least people are going to learn about suicide.To be honest making  the game  was pretty hard.We had to enter all this codes to make the person move.But it was pretty fun working in our game.So I hope we win he globey awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment