Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Brake

This Christmas Brake I went to my cousins house and we opened all our presents.My sister,my brother,and me got a lot of presents.I like all my presents so I opened them and started playing with them.When Christmas was over I was sad,but then I couldn't wait for new years.New years is my favorite holiday, because we get to pop a lot of fireworks.My mom said that we were going to buy a lot of fireworks.So we went to the firework store and buy a lot of fireworks.The people from next door were already popping them.I wanted to pop the fireworks but my mom said wait till it's 12:00, so we were their waiting.Then when it was12:00 we were popping them,I was so excited.There was a lot of noise but it was so fun.And that's what I did for Christmas Brake.;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment