- What I learned about the game is that those people are suffering from the bad guys.And that some of the characters need to help the other people to rebuild their houses again.Some people got rapped and abuse by the mean people when they arrive to destroy their homes and take their animals and other stuff to.
- I think that the characters might be different from the others,because some of the characters are bold or have a little eye.And if I was a game designer I will change them.And it's telling me that how the characters are in the game it's telling me that they look like this today.
- The other reason is because some of the people lost their houses and they gotta build them again, and you gotta help with the planting crops and getting some.
- I think that it is because so we can help the people who are going to get killed by the mean people and so the president can send some food. because the mean people destroyed everything and the y even took their animals.So we can save the people the are still humans but from another country or another place, and so people can care about them and given them support and show them that we care about them.
http://www.facinghistory.org/resources/collections/darfur
No comments:
Post a Comment