Thursday, November 4, 2010

Weekly reader=]

Yesterday my classmates and me , we were at the page were you learn how to create a video game.I feel like nervous because it is like hard and I'm frustrating.Is like I want to make my video game so perfect.And I think that I'm getting the hang of it.Right know we are about to go to step 4.Ms.Valdez told us that it was getting complicating ,and that is the part when I got frustrated.Today we are still working in the page were I can make up a video game.And we are still in step 5.I think that we are going to learn how to make video games,until next week. And I think that is going to be a hard work,because to make up a video game there is alot os steps.And that's what we are going to work on.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment